Your first visit at Dentistry by Brooksher will generally be a comprehensive exam, which will include an accurate assessment of your oral health and the opportunity for you and Dr. Brooksher to become acquainted.
When you arrive, our receptionist will warmly greet you by name. If you download and complete our patient forms in advance, that will save you some time in the reception room. If you haven’t been able to do so, please arrive a few minutes early and our receptionist will provide you with forms. During your brief wait, you’ll be invited to sit in our reception area, decorated with comfortable furniture and calming colors.
We’ll ensure your comfort throughout your appointment as we take the following steps:
- An assistant will invite you back to a treatment room where you will meet Dr. Brooksher and discuss your background, any concerns you might have about your oral health, and any improvements you would like for your smile.
- We will offer you headphones for listening to music while you’re sitting in the dental chair.
- Dr. Brooksher will examine your teeth and oral tissues.
- If necessary, we will also take photographs and x-rays of your teeth.
- Dr. Brooksher will speak with you about the status of your oral health. If any issues were found, he will discuss them and explain your treatment options. If your case is complicated, Dr. Brooksher will review his findings and invite you back for a separate appointment to discuss them.
We reserve an hour for your appointment. Generally, we schedule your dental cleaning after we’re through with your examination and we know the condition of your mouth.
If you are interested in cosmetic dental work but aren’t sure you want to commit to a comprehensive exam, we can schedule you for a complimentary consultation. You’ll get a brief introduction to our office, a chance to meet some of our staff, and Dr. Brooksher will spend about ten minutes with you to answer questions about what he could do to improve your smile.
We use advanced dental technology you provide you with thorough preventive care and accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Digital x-rays
- Digital impressions
- CBCT (cone beam computed technology) three-dimensional x-rays
- Intraoral cameras
If you’re anxious about dental appointments, oral conscious sedation is available to help you relax.
We have many loyal patients who would tell you that your first visit with us is just the beginning of continuously positive dental experiences at Dentistry by Brooksher.
“I’ve been a patient at Dentistry by Brooksher for more than 15 years. They are always thorough and professional. Dr. Brooksher explains your options and the best treatment plans. He and his staff are a pleasure to deal with.” – Wilson Alvarez